Australia Health Warehouse
Sard Whiter & Brighter Stain Remover Antibacterial Powder Soaker 2kg March 2025
Sard Whiter & Brighter Stain Remover Antibacterial Powder Soaker boosted with its powerful Oxy-Plus formula boosted with optical brighteners, it not only removes everyday stains but also revitalizes whites:
• Revitalizes dull whites
• Grass & Mud
• Food & Drink
• Body & Blood
• Makeup & Ink
Sodium Sulphate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Percarbonate, Sodium Dodecyl Benzene Sulfonate, Lauryl Alcohol Ethoxylate, Terpolymer, Fragrance, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl, Disulfonate, Enzyme.
Top Loader: 1 heaped lidful – dissolve completely in warm water and pour into the washing machine.
Front Loader: ½ to ¾ lidful – add Sard to detergent compartment of washing machine.
1 to 2 lidfuls per 7 Litres. Dissolve in warmest water recommended by clothing care label. Submerge item for at least 2 hours. Soak longer or overnight for tough stains.
• For best results use on cotton, polycotton or polyester, whites and colourfast colours.
• Effective for all wash temperatures.
• Suitable for whites and colourfast dyes – separate colours and whites before soaking.
• Test for colour fastness as some colours are fast in normal washing but not if soaked for over time.
Contraindications and cautions:
• External Use Only.
• Store in a cool dry place and keep away from moisture.
• Store below 30°C.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Do not swallow. If swallowed remove as much product from the mouth and rinse mouth with water and seek medical attention.
• Do not use on silk, leather, denim, linen or woollens. Take particular care with polyester/viscose.
• This product does not contain chlorine bleach.
• Do not use with chlorine bleach.
• Do not soak metal buttons or zippers for more than one hour to avoid discolouration.
• Always use Sard in a plastic lined tub or bucket.
• Read and follow garment washing instructions.
• Avoid contact with the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water for at least 15 minutes. Seek medical attention if irritation persists.
• After use, rinse and dry hands thoroughly. If skin irritation or rash occurs discontinue use.
• The Sard bottle is recyclable.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
Made in Australia