Swisse Children's Ultivite Multivitamin 120 Tablets July 2023
Swisse Children's Ultivite Multivitamin is formulated for children which contains premium quality ingredients to help support a child’s diet and well-being. Swisse Children’s Ultivite Multivitamin contains a comprehensive range of 21 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants including vitamin C and D, B complex vitamins and minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and zinc.
- Ideal for growing children on the go
- Supports immune system health and cognitive development
- Helps support nutritional levels in the body
- Chewable, great-tasting tablet perfect for fussy eaters
It has been formulated based in scientific evidence to help safeguard against nutritional deficiencies. Swisse Children’s Ultivite Multivitamin is ideal for fussy eaters and growing children on the go.
Each tablet contains:
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 50 mg
Vitamin D3 20 IU (cholecalciferol 500 ng)
Vitamin E 6 IU (d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate 4.95 mg)
Vitamin B1 (thiamine nitrate) 1 mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 1 mg
Nicotinamde 10 mg
Vitamin N B5 (pantothenic acid) 1.83 mg (from calcium pantothenate 2 mg)
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 2 mg
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 3 mcg
Folic Acid 15 mcg
Biotin 30 mcg
Betacarotene 500 mcg
Calcium 21.1 mg (from calcium citrate 100 mg)
Manganese 163 mcg (from manganese sulphate monohydrate 500 mcg)
Zinc 364 mcg (from zinc sulfate monohydrate 1 mg)
Magnesium 1.7 mg (from magnesium phosphate 8 mg)
Iron 2.3 mg (from ferrous fumarate 7.36 mg)
Citrus Bioflavonoids Extract 2 mg
Nettle (Urtica dioica) extract equivalent dry herb 10 mg
Rosehips (Rosa canina) extract equivalent dry fruit 10 mg
Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) extract equivalent dry root 6.5 mg
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg or artificial flavours.
Swisse Children’s Ultivite is flavoured with natural orange oil.
2-4 years: Chew one tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal.
4-12 years: Chew two tablets daily, during or immediately after a meal
Or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C, in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Contains gluten, soyabeans, sulfites, sucralose.
- Suitable for vegetarians but is not suitable for vegans as it contains Vitamin D which is synthesised from Lanolin, which is extracted from the wool of a healthy living sheep.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Do not swallow whole.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.