Swisse Ultiboost High Strength Co-Enzyme Q10 300mg 90 Capsules April 2026
Swisse Ultiboost High Strength Co-Enzyme Q10 is a premium quality formula to help maintain cardiovascular system health, support artery and blood vessel health, and provide powerful antioxidant support.
High Strength Dose: Provides a high strength dose of Co-Enzyme Q10 in a convenient one-a-day capsule.
Cardiovascular Health: Co-Enzyme Q10 helps maintain cardiovascular system health.
Healthy Arteries & Blood Vessels: Important for cardiovascular health, Co-Enzyme Q10 helps support artery and blood vessel health.
Powerful Antioxidant: Co-Enzyme Q10 is known for its powerful antioxidant function. This vitamin-like substance helps to protect cells against free radical damage.
Energy Production: Co-Enzyme Q10 plays a vital role in helping to maintain energy production in cells.
Aging Support: There may be an increased need for supplemental Co-Enzyme Q10 in the elderly as levels decrease with age.
Co-Enzyme Q10 (ubidecarenone) 300mg
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, artificial colours or artificial flavours.
Adult - One capsules daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25 ̊C in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use of cap seal is broken.
- Swisse do not recommend consuming Swisse Ultiboost Co-Enzyme Q10 during Pregnancy or Breastfeeding. Please consult your Primary Healthcare Professional when considering changes to your supplementary routine, particularly during Pregnancy and Breastfeeding, so that your situation can be monitored as necessary.
- Swisse Ultiboost Co-Enzyme Q10 is encapsulated in a bovine (beef) Gelatine capsule and therefore is not suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Contains phenylalanine, soya beans and sulfites.
- If the capsule is too large for you to swallow Swisse recommend breaking the capsule and mixing the contents into yoghurt, smoothies or a teaspoon of honey for easier administration.
- Suitable for Adults who are aged 18 years and over.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.