Swisse Ultiboost High Strength Milk Thistle 60 Tablets June 2026
Swisse Ultiboost High Strength Milk Thistle is a premium quality high strength formula to support liver regeneration and detoxification.
- Supports liver health, maintains healthy liver function, and nourishes and protects the liver
- Supports the natural liver cleansing and detoxification processes
- Supports gallbladder health
- Rich in antioxidants to help reduce free radical damage to cells in the body and support the natural liver cleansing processes
Liver Regeneration: Factors such as diet, alcohol and environmental toxins including pollution can place burden on the liver. Formulated with milk thistle, which has hepatic trophorestorative properties to help restore and regenerate the integrity and health of liver cells.
Detoxification: The liver is responsible for eliminating toxins by playing a central role in the metabolism of substances such as alcohol, helping with their removal from the body. Milk thistle is traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine as a liver tonic to help support liver health and function. A healthy liver supports the detoxification process.
Gallbladder Health: Milk thistle has been traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to help maintain gallbladder health.
Antioxidant: Milk thistle has antioxidant properties to help protect cells against potential free radical damage.
Each tablet contains:
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) standardised extract equivalent dry (equivalent silybin 400 mg) 35 g
No added lactose, yeast, egg, artificial flavours or artificial colours. Contains sulfites.
Adult Dosage: One tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal.
Or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25 ̊C, in a cool dry place.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
- Contains no added gluten. Swisse cannot guarantee that this product is 100% free from gluten however, there is no added gluten in the formulation, nor do any of the ingredients in the product naturally contain gluten.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.