Swisse Kids Bone Health 60 Tablets
Swisse Kids Bone Health is a premium quality formula to assist the growth and development of healthy, strong bones and maintain healthy teeth in children. Specially formulated with:
- Calcium - To assist the development and maintenance of healthy, strong bones and maintain teeth health.
- Vitamin D - To support bone health
- Naturally derived vitamin D3 - Which is retained in the bloodstream more effectively when compared to vitamin D2 (synthetic) and helps support the absorption of calcium in bones.
- A convenient chewable tablet with no added artificial colours or flavour
- Great tasting natural vanilla flavour that is 99.7% sugar free
Vitamin D helps the absorption and utilisation of calcium. The human skeleton consists of 206 bones that provide a framework for the body to help maintain shape, protect vital organs and provide a place for muscles and supporting structures to attach.
Calcium (from calcium carbonate) 200 mg
Vitamin D3 (colecalciferol) 300 IU
Contains fish, phenylalanine, soya bean, sucralose and sulfites.
No added lactose, gluten, yeast or egg
Children 2-8 years: Chew one tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal. Do not swallow whole.
Children 9-12 years: Chew two tablets daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not swallow whole.
Contraindications and cautions
- Store below 25 ̊C in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- This product does not contain added peanuts. Swisse cannot guarantee that this product is 100% free from peanuts however, there is no added peanuts in the formulation, nor do any of the ingredients in the product naturally contain peanuts.
- This product contains no added gluten. Swisse cannot guarantee that this product is 100% free from gluten however, there is no added gluten in the formulation, nor do any of the ingredients in the product naturally contain gluten.
- This product is encapsulated in a bovine (beef) gelatine capsule, therefore is not suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Expiry Date: December 2021