Swisse Kids Immune Health 60 Tablets
Swisse Kids Immune Health supports immune system health and stimulates healthy immune system response.
Swisse Kids Immune Health bis a premium quality formula to support immune system health in children. Specially formulated with:
- Vitamin C and Zinc
- To support immune system function and help stimulate a healthy immune system response
- To support dietary iron absorption when dietary intake is inadequate
- Great tasting natural apple flavour
- That is 99.9% sugar free
- A convenient chewable tablet
- No added artificial colours
Each chewable tablet contains:
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid from calcium ascorbate dihydrate) 100 mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid from sodium ascorbate) 87.50 mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 62.50 mg
Total Vitamin C 250 mg
Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 3 mg
Citrus bioflavanoids extract 5 mg
Contains phenylalanine, soya bean, sucralose, sulphites and 108.27 mg of sodium per tablet. No added lactose, gluten, yeast or egg.
2-8 years: Chew one tablet daily during or immediately after a meal.
9-12 years: Chew two tablets daily during or immediately after a meal.
Or as directed by a health care professional. Do not swallow whole and you can crush up the tablets and mix it into water, juice or cereal.
Contraindications and cautions
- Store below 25 ̊C in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- This product does not contain added peanuts. Swisse cannot guarantee that this product is 100% free from peanuts however, there is no added peanuts in the formulation, nor do any of the ingredients in the product naturally contain peanuts.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- This product contains no added gluten. Swisse cannot guarantee that this product is 100% free from gluten however, there is no added gluten in the formulation, nor do any of the ingredients in the product naturally contain gluten.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.