Swisse Kids Rest & Restore 60 Tablets
Swisse Kids Rest & Restore is a premium quality formula to provide calming support, assist relaxation and help encourage natural, restful sleep.
It takes a lot of energy to spend all day discovering new worlds and experiencing new adventures. Swisse Kids Rest + Restore contains Chamomile, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to calm and relax the mind and support healthy sleeping patterns to encourage a natural, restful sleep. Also, contains magnesium to help maintain muscle relaxation when dietary intake is inadequate. Specially formulated with:
- Chamomile - To calm and relax the mind, relieve tension and soothe the nerves - To reduce restless sleep and support healthy sleeping patterns to encourage a natural, restful sleep *Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine.
- Magnesium - To help maintain muscle relaxation and support a healthy nervous system when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Great tasting natural banana flavour
- A convenient chewable tablet
- No added artificial colours or flavours
Each chewable tablet contains:
Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla extract 20 mg) equivalent dry herb 400 mg
Magnesium (from magnesium phosphate pentahydrate) 60 mg
Contains gluten, sucralose and sulfites. No added lactose, yeast, egg or soy.
2-8 years: Chew one tablet daily.
9-12 years: Chew two tablets daily.
For healthy sleep support: Take in the evening as per directions for use.
Or as directed by a health care professional. Do not swallow whole and you can crush up the tablets and mix it into water, juice or cereal.
Contraindications and cautions
- Store below 25 ̊C in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- This product does not contain added peanuts. Swisse cannot guarantee that this product is 100% free from peanuts however, there is no added peanuts in the formulation, nor do any of the ingredients in the product naturally contain peanuts.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Expiry Date: November 2021