Swisse Ultiboost Calcium + Vitamin D 150 Tablets January 2026
Swisse Ultiboost Calcium + Vitamin D is a premium quality formula to help support healthy teeth and bone density, and provide a source of calcium which may assist in the prevention of osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Bone & Teeth Health: Calcium and vitamin D help maintain healthy, strong bones and teeth. Vitamin D also supports bone density and integrity in aging individuals. The human skeleton consists of 206 bones that provide a framework for the body to help maintain shape, protect vital organs, provide a place for muscles to attach and also function as a site for mineral storage.
- Osteoporosis Prevention: Vitamin D helps calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life. Calcium may help prevent osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Increased Absorption: Formulated with naturally derived vitamin D3 to help the absorption of dietary calcium.
Calcium requirements may increase depending on age, gender, diet, pregnancy, lactation and post menopause.
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol 8.3 mcg) 333 IU
Calcium (as calcium citrate 1.58 g) 333.33 mg
No added lactose, yeast, egg, soy or artificial flavours. Contains sulfites.
Adult - 2-3 tablets daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C, in a cool dry place.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Suitable for Vegetarians, however, contains Vitamin D, which is synthesized from lanolin, which is extracted from the wool of a healthy living sheep, therefore is NOT suitable for vegans.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.