Swisse Ultiboost Odourless Super Strength Wild Fish Oil 2000mg 200 Capsules November 2025
Swisse Ultiboost Odourless Super Strength Wild Fish Oil is a premium quality, sustainably sourced formula containing the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA to support heart, brain, eye and joint health, as well as assist a healthy nervous system and mood balance.
Each Capsule Contains:
Fish Oil - Natural 2.0 g
Omega-3 marine triglycerides 600 mg as:
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 360 mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 240 mg
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg or artificial colours.
General wellbeing: One capsule daily with food.
Heart and brain health: One capsule daily with food.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: One capsule daily
Eye health: Two capsules daily.
Blood Pressure and Joint Support: Five capsules daily with food.
Healthy Triglyceride Levels: Four capsules daily.
Mood Balance: Three capsules daily.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25 ̊C. Do not use of cap seal is broken.
- Recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding, however, Swisse recommend consulting your Primary Healthcare Professional when considering changes to your supplementary routine, particularly during pregnancy and breastfeeding, so that your situation can be monitored as necessary.
- Each capsule is encapsulated in a bovine (beef) gelatine and is not suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
- The wild fish oil in this product has been tested against international standards for heavy metals such as mercury and lead.
Swisse Australia stated the following regarding where their Omega 3 range was manufactured:
"We are happy to advise that around 85% of Swisse’s production, which means taking raw ingredients to produce into consumer product, happens in Australia in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane in facilities certified by the TGA. The remainder of our production happens in Europe in TGA certified facilities.
We can confirm that all ingredients we use in our vitamin and supplement products must be on the Therapeutic Goods Administration’s (TGA’s) Permissible Ingredients list and must meet their quality and safety standards. These are then processed into consumer products in facilities that must also be approved by the TGA.
Additionally, each of Swisse Australia product lines are subject to a rigorous quality control regime, from testing raw materials and ingredients going into our products, quality audits of the TGA-licensed manufacturing facilities we use, as well as using independent (also TGA approved) laboratories to test final products."
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.