PLEASE NOTE EXPIRY DATE: MARCH 2022 Swisse Ultiboost Odourless Wild Fish Oil 1000mg 200 Capsules
Swisse Ultiboost Odourless Wild Fish Oil contains premium quality, sustainably sourced Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, which is beneficial for the heart, brain, joints and eyes as well as assist a healthy nervous system and mood balance.
Each Capsule Contains:
Fish Oil - Natural 1.0 g
Omega-3 marine triglycerides 300 mg as:
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180 mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120 mg
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg or artificial colours.
General wellbeing: Two capsules daily with food.
Heart and brain health: Two capsules twice daily with food.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Two capsules daily
Eye health: Three capsules daily.
Blood Pressure and Joint Support: Five capsules, twice daily with food.
Healthy Triglyceride Levels: Seven capsules daily.
2-6 years: One capsule daily.
6-12 years: One - two capsules daily. Pierce and take oil or squeeze into juice, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding, however, we recommend consulting your Primary Healthcare Professional when considering changes to your supplementary routine, particularly during pregnancy and breastfeeding, so that your situation can be monitored as necessary.
- Each capsule is encapsulated in a bovine (beef) gelatine and is not suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
- Derived from seafood.
- The wild fish oil in this product has been tested against international standards for heavy metals such as mercury and lead.
- Store below 25 ̊C. Do not use of cap seal is broken.
Swisse Australia stated the following regarding where their Omega 3 range was manufactured:
"We are happy to advise that around 85% of Swisse’s production, which means taking raw ingredients to produce into consumer product, happens in Australia in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane in facilities certified by the TGA. The remainder of our production happens in Europe in TGA certified facilities.
We can confirm that all ingredients we use in our vitamin and supplement products must be on the Therapeutic Goods Administration’s (TGA’s) Permissible Ingredients list and must meet their quality and safety standards. These are then processed into consumer products in facilities that must also be approved by the TGA.
Additionally, each of our product lines are subject to a rigorous quality control regime, from testing raw materials and ingredients going into our products, quality audits of the TGA-licensed manufacturing facilities we use, as well as using independent (also TGA approved) laboratories to test final products."
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.