Swisse Ultiboost Odourless Wild Fish Oil 1000mg 200 Capsules March 2022
Swisse Ultiboost Odourless Wild Fish Oil contains premium quality, sustainably sourced Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, which is beneficial for the heart, brain, joints and eyes as well as assist a healthy nervous system and mood balance.
- Natural source of omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, which the body cannot produce so must be obtained from the diet
- Supports a healthy heart and cardiovascular system, and helps with the maintenance of healthy blood lipids
- Supports brain health and maintains a healthy nervous system
- Maintains eye health
- Helps relieve symptoms of mild arthritis such as mild joint pain and inflammation
- Supports healthy mood balance
- Supports healthy foetal development, as the developing foetus relies solely on the mother for supply of omega-3
- Maternal DHA intake helps support normal brain and eye development of breastfed healthy infants
- Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA support the development of a healthy brain and eyes for children up to 12 years of age
Each Capsule Contains:
Fish Oil - Natural 1.0 g
Omega-3 marine triglycerides 300 mg as:
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180 mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120 mg
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg or artificial colours.
General Health: One capsule daily.
Brain Health and Nervous System Support: One capsule daily.
Cardiovascular Health: Two capsules daily.
Mood Balance: Three capsules, twice daily.
Healthy Blood Lipids: Seven capsules daily.
Eye Health: Three capsules daily
Joint Support: five capsules twice daily.
Take during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING DOSAGE:
Two capsules daily. Take during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
Children 1-12 years: Two capsules daily. Pierce and squeeze into juice or cereal, or as directed by healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25°C in a cool, dry place. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding, however, we recommend consulting your Primary Healthcare Professional when considering changes to your supplementary routine, particularly during pregnancy and breastfeeding, so that your situation can be monitored as necessary.
- Each capsule is encapsulated in a bovine (beef) gelatin and is not suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
- If the capsule is too large for you to swallow we recommend piercing the capsule and mixing the oil into yogurt, smoothies or a teaspoon of honey for easier administration.
Swisse Australia stated the following regarding where their Omega 3 range was manufactured:
"We are happy to advise that around 85% of Swisse’s production, which means taking raw ingredients to produce into consumer product, happens in Australia in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane in facilities certified by the TGA. The remainder of our production happens in Europe in TGA certified facilities.
We can confirm that all ingredients we use in our vitamin and supplement products must be on the Therapeutic Goods Administration’s (TGA’s) Permissible Ingredients list and must meet their quality and safety standards. These are then processed into consumer products in facilities that must also be approved by the TGA.
Additionally, each of our product lines are subject to a rigorous quality control regime, from testing raw materials and ingredients going into our products, quality audits of the TGA-licensed manufacturing facilities we use, as well as using independent (also TGA approved) laboratories to test final products."
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.