Swisse Ultiboost Prostate 50 Tablets January 2024
Swisse Ultiboost Prostate contains premium quality ingredients to support healthy prostate function. Swisse Ultiboost Prostate contains ingredients to help provide relief from symptoms of medically diagnosed Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (prostate enlargement), including difficulties in micturition, hesitant interrupted weak stream, urinary frequency, urgency, dribbling or leaking.
• Helps maintain healthy prostate function and supports prostate health.
• Supports healthy urine output while helping to relieve urinary frequency at night-time.
• Maintains male reproductive health and supports sperm production.
• Provides antioxidant support.
• Formulated with targeted nutrients, including saw palmetto, nettle, zinc, and selenium.
Swisse Ultiboost Prostate has been formulated based on scientific evidence to provide key ingredients beneficial to prostate health.
Tomato 3.5 g (lycopersicon esculentum standardised extract equiv. to fruit fresh, lycopene 600 mcg)
Selenium 6.5 mcg (selenomethionine 16.25 mcg)
Zinc 6 mg (zinc amino acid chelate 30 mg)
Vitamin D3 50 IU (cholecalciferol 1.25 mcg)
Folic acid 250 mcg
STANDARDISED EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO DRY:
Saw palmetto 870 mg (serenoa repens fruit, fatty acids 54.38 mg)
Saw palmetto 1.0 g (serenoa repens fruit, fatty acids 90 mg)
Turmeric 100 mg (curcuma longa rhizome, curcumin 1.1 mg)
Korean ginseng 55 mg (panax ginseng, ginsenosides 1.38 mg)
EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO DRY:
Nettle 1.0 g (urtica dioica root)
Pumpkin seed 500 mg (cucurbita pepo seed)
Reishi mushroom 55 mg (ganoderma lucidum mushroom)
Dyer's root 55 mg (isatis tinctoria root & rhizome)
Licorice 55 mg (glycyrrhiza glabra root & stolon)
Adult - Take 1-2 tablets daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
- A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg or artificial flavours.
- Contains soya bean.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.