Swisse Ultiboost Vitamin C + Manuka Honey 120 Tablets August 2024
Swisse Ultiboost Vitamin C + Manuka Honey is a premium quality, great -tasting formula containing vitamin C and New Zealand Manuka honey. Vitamin C helps to reduce the duration and severity of common cold symptoms, supports immune system health and decreases free radical damage to body cells.
- Common Cold Relief: Vitamin C helps reduce the duration and severity of common cold symptoms, which can include sore throat, blocked or runny nose, dry cough and mucous congestion.
- Manuka Honey: Formulated with Manuka honey from the Mt. Taranaki region in New Zealand where the bees are left in the native forest all year round so that pure, pristine honey can be harvested. Manuka honey is rich in phenolic acids, which are antioxidant compounds.
- Immune Health: The immune system is composed of cells and molecules organised into specialised tissues, which act as the body’s first line of defence. Vitamin C supports healthy immune function.
- Antioxidant: Vitamin C is an antioxidant and helps reduce free radical damage to body cells.
- Botanical Source: Contains acerola, a tropical fruit native to Latin America. Acerola is known for its natural vitamin C content.
Swisse Ultiboost Vitamin C + Manuka Honey has been formulated based on scientific evidence to provide a natural honey and lemon flavoured chewable tablet which supports immune health.
Manuka Honey (Honey) 100 mg
Acerola (Malpighia glabra) extract equivalent fresh fruit 250 mg
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 200 mg
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid from calcium ascorbate dihydrate 164.33 mg) 135 mg
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid from sodium ascorbate 186.67 mg) 165 mg
Total Vitamin C 500 mg
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, soy, artificial colours or artificial flavours.
Contains gluten, honey, sucralose & sulfites.
Adult – Chew two tablets daily.
Teenage Dosage (13 – 17 Years) - Chew two tablets daily.
During or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not swallow whole.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25°C, in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Not suitable for infants under the age of twelve months.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.