Australia Health Warehouse
Swisse Ultivite Vegan Women's Multivitamin 60 Tablets June 2024
Swisse Ultivite Vegan Women's Multivitamin is tailored to help support the health and wellbeing of women who follow a vegan diet. It's formulated with vitamin B12 and iron.
- Tailored to support the health and wellbeing of vegan women.
- Supports immune health.
- Supports energy production and helps relieve tiredness.
- Maintains healthy bones.
- Help prevent dietary B12 deficiency in vegans.
Each tablet contains:
Biotin 150 μg,
Folic acid 500 μg,
Nicotinamide 25 mg,
Vitamin B1 (thiamine from thiamine hydrochloride) 22.03 mg,
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 30 mg,
Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate) 69 mg,
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 24.68 mg,
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 600 μg,
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 165 mg,
Vitamin D3 (colecalciferol) 25 μg,
Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate) 24.79 mg,
Calcium (from calcium citrate tetrahydrate) 42 mg,
Chromium (from chromium picolinate) 6.2 μg,
Copper (from copper gluconate) 58 μg,
Iodine (from potassium iodide) 50 μg,
Iron (from ferrous fumarate) 5 mg,
Magnesium (from heavy magnesium oxide) 105 mg,
Manganese (from manganese amino acid chelate) 1.2 mg,
Potassium (from potassium sulfate) 4 mg,
Selenium (from selenomethionine) 26 μg,
Zinc (from zinc sulfate monohydrate) 5 mg,
Betacarotene 1 mg,
Choline (from choline bitartrate) 10.28 mg,
Co-enzyme Q10 (ubidecarenone) 1 mg,
Inositol 25 mg,
Lutein 200 µg,
Lysine (from lysine hydrochloride) 8 mg,
Silicon (from colloidal anhydrous silica) 9.33 mg,
Spearmint oil 1.5 mg,
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera extract 50 mg) equivalent dry root 500 mg,
Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus extract 5 mg) equivalent dry root 50 mg,
Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus extract 250 µg) equivalent fresh fruit 25 mg,
Celery (Apium graveolens extract 1.6 mg) equivalent dry seed 20 mg,
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare extract 3 mg) equivalent dry fruit 15 mg,
Ginger (Zingiber officinale extract 1 mg) equivalent dry rhizome 5 mg,
Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba extract 100 µg) equivalent dry leaf 5 mg,
Globe Artichoke (Cynara scolymus extract 1 mg) equivalent fresh leaf 50 mg,
Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera extract 9.9 mg) equivalent dry seed 1.19 g,
Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica extract 2.5 mg) equivalent dry whole plant 10 mg,
Green Tea (Camellia sinensis extract 62 mg) equivalent dry leaf 372 mg,
Korean Ginseng (Panax ginseng extract 5 mg) equivalent dry root 25 mg,
Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra extract 2 mg) equivalent dry root & stolon 10 mg,
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum extract 714 µg) equivalent dry fruit 50 mg,
Papaya (Carica papaya fruit powder) 10 mg,
Parsley (Petroselinum crispum extract 2.5 mg) equivalent dry herb 10 mg.
Note: μg = micrograms.
Gluten Free. No added lactose, yeast, egg or artificial flavours.
One tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Vegan certified.
- Contains soya beans.
- Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. (Contains vitamin B6).
- Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
- Do not use while breastfeeding.
- Not recommend for use in children under the age of 12 years.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
- A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.