Swisse Ultivite Women's 65+ Multivitamin 60 Tablets October 2023
Swisse Ultivite Women’s 65+ Multivitamin is a premium quality formula containing over 40 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and herbs tailored for women 65+ years to support energy production, healthy brain and immune function, eyesight, bone health and the body’s natural stress response.
Swisse Ultivite Women’s 65+ Multivitamin has been formulated based on scientific evidence to provide tailored nutritional support to maintain health and wellbeing for women 65 years and over.
Each tablet contains:
Vitamin A 2500 IU (R e t I n y l acetate 750 mcg RE)
Vitamin E 24.2 IU (d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate 20 mg)
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride 50 mg)
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 50 mg)
Nicotinamide 100 mg
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid 100 mg from calcium pantothenate 109.15 mg)
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine 41.1 mg from pyridoxine hydrochloride 50 mg)
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin 200 mcg)
Vitamin D3 1000 IU (Cholecalciferol 25 mcg)
Biotin 200 mcg
Folic Acid 500 mcg
Vitamin K (Phytomenadione 60 mcg)
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid 165.3 mg from calcium ascorbate dihydrate 200 mg)
Citrus bioflavonoids extract 20 mg
Calcium 10.1 mg (Calcium orotate 100 mg)
Magnesium 7.5 mg (Magnesium aspartate dihydrate 100 mg)
Selenium 26 mcg (Selenomethionine 64.6 mcg)
Molybdenum 45 mcg (Molybdenum trioxide 67.5 mcg)
Chromium 50 mcg (Chromium picolinate 402.3 mcg)
Manganese 3 mg (Manganese amino acid chelate 30 mg)
Iron 5 mg (Ferrous fumarate 16.01 mg)
Copper 1.2 mg (Copper gluconate 8.57 mg)
Iodine 149.8 mcg (Potassium iodide 196 mcg)
Zinc 15 mg (Zinc amino acid chelate 75 mg)
Co-Enzyme Q10 (Ubidecarenone) 2 mg
Spearmint oil 2 mg
Silicon 9.35 mg (Silica colloidal anhydrous 20 mg)
Lecithin Powder - Soy phosphatidylserine enriched soy 10 mg (phosphatidylserine 2 mg)
Lutein 1 mg
EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO DRY:
Skullcap 50 mg (Scutellaria lateriflora herb)
Nettle 100 mg (Urtica dioica leaf)
Black cohosh 200 mg (Cimicifuga racemosa root & rhizome)
Withania 500 mg (Withania somnifera root)
Hawthorn 100 mg (Crataegus monogyna fruit)
Damiana 500 mg (Turnera diffusa leaf)
EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO FRESH:
Cranberry 800 mg (Vaccinium macrocarpon fruit)
Globe Artichoke 50 mg (Cynara scolymus leaf)
STANDARDISED EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO:
Grape Seed 1.0 g (Vitis vinifera seed)
St mary's Thistle 1.5 g (Silybum marianum fruit dry)
Ginkgo 1.0 g (Ginkgo biloba leaf dry)
Turmeric 100 mg (Curcuma longa rhizome dry)
Bilberry 100 mg (Vaccinium myrtillus fruit fresh)
Knotweed 8.0 g (Polygonum cuspidatum root dry)
Brahmi 50 mg (Bacopa monnieri whole plant dry)
No added gluten, lactose, egg, salt, preservatives, artificial colours and flavours.
One tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms r e t i n o l equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor.
- In very rare cases, black cohosh has been associated with liver failure. If you are experiencing yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, and/or loss of appetite, you should stop using this product and see your doctor.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- This product contains bovine (beef) gelatine, therefore is not suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.