Swisse Ultivite Women's 50+ Multivitamin 60 Tablets April 2025
Swisse Women’s Ultivite 50+ Multivitamin is a premium quality formula containing 43 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and herbs tailored to women 50+ years to help support, energy production, stamina, healthy mental performance and immune function. Swisse Women’s Ultivite 50+ has been formulated based on scientific evidence to support a healthy, active lifestyle for women 50 years and over.
Vitamin A 2500 IU (retinyl acetate 750 mcg RE)
Vitamin E 24.2 IU (d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate 20 mg)
Vitamin D3 200 IU (cholecalciferol 5 mcg)
Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride 30 mg)
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin 30 mg)
Nicotinamide 20 mg
Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid 64.13 mg from calcium pantothenate 70 mg)
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine 24.68 mg from pyridoxine hydrochloride 30 mg)
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin 115 mcg)
Biotin 150 mcg
Folic acid 500 mcg
Vitamin K (phytomenadione 60 mcg)
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid 165.3 mg from calcium ascorbate dihydrate 200 mg)
Citrus bioflavonoids extract 20 mg
Calcium 10 mg (calcium orotate 100 mg)
Magnesium 7.5 mg (magnesium aspartate dihydrate 100 mg)
Selenium 26 mcg (selenomethionine 65 mcg)
Molybdenum 45 mcg (molybdenum trioxide 67.5 mcg)
Chromium 50 mcg (chromium picolinate 402mcg)
Manganese 3 mg (manganese amino acid chelate 30 mg)
Iron 5 mg (ferrous fumarate 16.01 mg)
Copper 1.2 mg (copper gluconate 8.57 mg)
Zinc 15 mg (zinc amino acid chelate 75 mg)
Iodine 149.83 mcg (potassium iodide 196 mcg)
Silicon 9.35 mg (silica colloidal anhydrous 20 mg)
Lecithin powder - soy phosphatidylserine enriched soy 10 mg (phosphatidylserine 2 mg)
Co-enzyme Q10 (ubidecarenone 2 mg)
Spearmint oil 2 mg
Lutein 1 mg
EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO DRY:
Skullcap 50 mg (scutellaria lateriflora herb)
Nettle 100 mg (urtica dioica leaf)
Black cohosh 200 mg (cimicifuga racemosa root & rhizome)
Withania 500 mg (withania somnifera root)
Damiana 500 mg (turnera diffusa leaf)
Hawthorn 100 mg (crataegus monogyna fruit)
EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO FRESH:
Cranberry 800 mg (vaccinium macrocarpon fruit)
Globe artichoke 50 mg (cynara scolymus leaf)
STANDARDISED EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO:
Brahmi 50 mg (bacopa monnieri whole plant dry)
Grape seed 1.0 g (vitis vinifera seed dry)
Ginkgo 1.0 g (ginkgo biloba leaf dry)
St. Mary's thistle 1.5 g (silybum marianum fruit dry)
Turmeric 100 mg (curcuma longa rhizome dry)
Bilberry 100 mg (vaccinium myrtillus fruit fresh)
Adult - 1 capsule daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg or artificial flavours.
- When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms r e t i n o l equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor.
- In very rare cases black cohosh has been associated with liver failure. If you are experiencing yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, and/or loss of appetite, you should stop using this product and see your doctor.
- A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- This product contains bovine (beef) gelatine, therefore is not suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Contains phenylalanine, soya beans and sulfites.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.