Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Anti-Fungal Gel 20g December 2025
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Anti-Fungal Gel helps relieve the symptoms and irritation associated with many fungal skin infections such as tinea (Athlete's foot), jock itch, ringworm and candida skin infections.
Melaleuca (Tea Tree) Oil 50 mg/g
Contains alcohol 81% v/v.
Free from synthetic parabens, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, polysorbates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours, synthetic preservatives and animal derived ingredients.
Lower risk of potential skin sensitisation due to low para-cymene content of Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil.
Apply to affected areas three times daily. Once applied, allow the preparation to dry before dressing or enclosing affected areas.
It is important to continue treating affected areas for two to three weeks after symptoms cease.
It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs or irritation develops. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Contraindications and cautions:
- DO NOT use near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
- DO NOT use while pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision
- DO NOT use with other antifungal treatments due to possible unknown interactions
- DO NOT use with medicated dressings due to possible unknown interactions
- DO NOT use if safety seal at mouth of tube is punctured.
- DO NOT use on children under 2 years old
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Please note this contains Alcohol.
- Store below 30˚C
Always read the label and use only as directed.