Thursday Plantation 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil 10mL (2pcs)
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil is Australia’s natural antiseptic and distilled from specially selected Melaleuca alternifolia leaves, a plant native to the coastal regions of northern New South Wales and south eastern Queensland, Australia. This 100% pure, 100% natural oil is a powerful antiseptic which inhibits a broad spectrum of bacteria and fungi and cleanses and protects skin abrasions. Tea Tree Oil is well tolerated by healthy skin tissue and does not inhibit normal cell growth.
Melaleuca (Tea Tree) Oil 1 mL/mL
100% pure. Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics and fillers; guaranteeing unaltered, pure oil.
The germicidal active in Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil, terpinen-4-ol, is at least 30% greater than International and Australian standards.
Lower risk of potential skin sensitisation, due to low para-cymene content, a potential irritating agent that can occur in essential oils.
Apply sparingly to minor cuts, burns, abrasions, pimples, boils, bites and stings. Apply Tea Tree Oil directly or on a cotton bud.
It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. If irritation occurs discontinue use. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Contraindications and cautions
- DO NOT use while pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision
- DO NOT use near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
- DO NOT use on children under 2 years old
- DO NOT use undiluted essential oils on children under 12 years old.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting and seek medical attention.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
Expiry Date: August 2024