Veet For Men Hair Removal Gel Cream 200mL
Veet For Men Hair Removal Gel Cream is for fast and effective removal of body hair.
The Gel Cream gently dissolves the protein structure of body hair within minutes.
The hair is then easily removed under the shower with a sponge or washcloth, leaving you looking clean and feeling smoother for longer.
Aqua, Urea, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Thioglycolate, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Magnesium Trisilicate, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Prunus Dulcis, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Gluconate, BHT, Hydrated Silica, Parfum, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha Methyl Ionone, CI 77891.
Contains Potassium Hydroxide 0.5%.
Before using, please read the pack precautions carefully.
Skin must be dry and clean. Spread the gel cream evenly onto skin, fully covering the hair. Rinse hands immediately with water. Leave the gel cream on the skin for 3 minutes, timed carefully. Try a small area first. If hair comes away easily, remove all the gel cream. if needed, leave on a bit longer without exceeding 6 minutes of total application time. Rinse your skin thoroughly with water after use.
Do not swallow. Always read precautions before use. Someone should assist when removing hair from hard-to-reach areas like the back.
Contraindications and cautions
- Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water & seek medical advice.
- Avoid contact with skin except as indicated on the label. Wash hands after use.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
- Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
- Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.
- Contains alkali and thioglycolate.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Please read safety directions before use.
Expiry Date: February 2023