Australia Health Warehouse
Veet Hair Removal Cream Sensitive Skin 400mL
Veet Hair Removal Cream Sensitive Skin with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E for legs and body is effective even on short hair. The cream works close to the root even on short hair, giving you smoothness for up to a week.
Simply apply the silky moisturising formula onto your skin, wait 5 to 10 minutes, and remove cream and hair with the Perfect Touch spatula. The result will be silky smooth legs for up to twice as long as shaving. Put redness and stubble behind you.
Suitable both for women and men. Suitable for use on the legs and body.
Aqua, Urea, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Thioglycolate, Calcium Hydroxide, Talc, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Magnesium Trisilicate, Parfum, Propylene Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Acrylates Copolymer, Limonene, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, CI 77891.
Contains Alkali and Thioglycolate.
Before using, please read the pack precautions carefully.
Beautifully smooth skin in just 3 STEPS:
- Using the curved part of the spatula, spread the Veet Cream evenly to fully coat the hair.
- Leave the cream on your skin for 5 minutes, and then use the spatula to gently remove a small test area of cream. If the hair comes away easily, use the wider or narrower end of the spatula depending on the body part, to remove the rest. If your hair is more stubborn, you can leave the cream on for up to 10 minutes in total – but don’t leave it any longer.
- Rinse your skin thoroughly with water to remove the cream completely, and then dry.
Do not swallow. Always read precautions before use. Someone should assist when removing hair from hard-to-reach areas like the back.
Contraindications and cautions:
• Avoid contact with skin except as indicated on the label. Wash hands after use.
• Store in a cool dry place.
• Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
• Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching.
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
• NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
• Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
• Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin, if you suffer from any skin related disorder, or if you have a condition which may affect the skin.
• Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
• Recommend waiting 24 hours before using anti-perspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
• In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
• Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
• Product may cause surfaces to become slippery. Avoid spillage on carpets, clothes and flooring.
• Do not exceed 10 minutes total application time.
Read all precautions on the outer pack before use.
Made in France