Veet In Shower Hair Removal Cream Sensitive Skin 150mL September 2025
Veet Pure In Shower Hair Removal Cream Sensitive Skin has been designed to fit in with your busy routine: with a unique combination of water-resisting ingredients, it works while you shower so you can get on with your day. While removing hair effectively, Veet not only hydrates your skin for up to 24 hours, but its fragrance technology also ensures that there is no lingering malodour so you can enjoy a pleasant hair removal experience.
Aqua, Urea, CetearylAlcohol, Potassium Thioglycolate, Ceteareth-20, Calcium Hydroxide, VP/HexadeceneCopolymer , PPG-15 StearylEther, ParaffinumLiquidum, Parfum, Magnesium Trisilicate, Propylene Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Gluconate, TocopherylAcetate, Aloe BarbadensisLeaf Juice, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Acrylates Copolymer, ButylphenylMethylpropional, BHT, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, CI 77891.
Beautifully smooth skin in just 5 steps:
Before using, please read pack precautions carefully.
CAUTION: PRODUCT MAY CAUSE SURFACES TO BECOME SLIPPERY.
Before using, please read pack precautions carefully. Before you shower, use the soft, coloured side of the sponge to apply the cream evenly onto dry skin. Don’t rub it in. Make sure the hair you want to remove is completely covered. Don’t forget to wash any cream off your hands.
Wait at least 2 minutes before stepping into the shower.
Now continue with your normal shower routine. For the first 3 minutes, try to avoid putting the cream directly in the stream of water, so that it stays on long enough to work. It is usual for some cream to gradually wash away at this stage.
Now that the cream has been on your skin for 5 minutes in total, use the white side of the sponge to gently remove a small test area of cream. If the hair comes away easily, massage the sponge in a circular motion to remove the rest. If your hair is more stubborn, you can leave the cream on for up to 5 more minutes– but not any longer, as you don’t want to exceed a total of 10 minutes with the cream on your skin. For more sensitive areas use the soft, coloured side of the sponge to remove the cream.
Rinse your skin thoroughly with water to remove the cream completely, and then dry. Make sure the pack is sealed and rinse the sponge and dry it before storage to make sure the cream stays effective.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Read & follow all precautions and directions before use. FAILURE TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS FOR USE AND PRECAUTIONS MAY RESULT IN CHEMICAL BURNS.
- Suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms & bikini line. NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
- Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past. Always leave 72 HOURS between hair removal sessions.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin, if you suffer from any skin related disorder, or if you have a condition which may affect the skin.
- Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
- If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately and rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching. After use we recommend waiting 24 HOURS before using anti-perspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- In case of ingestion, do not induce vomiting, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
- AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES and skin except as indicated on this label. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Contains alkali and thioglycolate.
- Product may cause surfaces to become slippery.
- Avoid spillage on carpets, clothes and flooring.
- Read all precautions on the outer pack before use.
- Before each use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying the cream to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, begin using. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the cream immediately and rinse thoroughly with water. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Do not exceed 10 MINUTES total application time. After use, we recommend waiting 24 hours before applying an anti-perspirant, a perfumed product, swimming, sunbathing or using artificial tanning equipment
Always read the label and use only as directed.
Made in France