NEAR EXPIRY DATE: JUNE 2023 Voost Zinc Plus Effervescent 20 Tablets
Voost Zinc Plus Effervescent helps support skin health, muscle health, reproductive system health. Get your daily VOOST
We're passionate about all things effervescent and we're on a mission to make supplements a bit more appealing! We're armed with Australia's largest range of effervescent vitamins and minerals to help you find just the right one to suit your needs. Simple to use. Premium formulation. Great tasting.
Zinc (as zinc sulfate monohydrate) 25 mg.
Magnesium (as magnesium carbonate hydrate) 25 mg.
Manganese (as manganese sulfate monohydrate) 2 mg.
Pyridoxine (Vit B6) (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 10 mg.
Vitamin A (as retinol acetate 884 micrograms) 750 micrograms retinol equivalents.
Each tablet contains 323 mg of sodium.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, dissolved in 200 ml of water, or as directed by your health professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Adults only.
- Contains sucralose
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Store tube tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Store below 25°C.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your healthcare professional.
- The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents (R.E.) for women, and 900 micrograms R.E. for men.
Always read the label and use only as directed.