Australia Health Warehouse
Wagner Vitamin B12 High Strength 1000mcg 120 Tablets March 2024
Wagner Vitamin B12 High Strength 1000mcg supports nervous system health, and assist healthy red blood cell production. Vitamin B12 is involved in homocysteine metabolism. Elevated homocysteine levels have been identified as an independent risk factor for cardiovascular disease.
- Supports healthy energy levels
- Helps maintain healthy Vitamin B12 levels in body
- Helps in metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins
- Relieves tiredness and feeling of weakness in healthy individuals
- Assists healthy red blood cell production
- Vitamin B12 to support the production of energy in the body.
- Vitamins B12 helps with healthy red blood cells production.
- Red blood cells carry oxygen to the cells, which is necessary for energy production. Signs and symptoms of deficiency include fatigue.
- Vitamin B12 is water soluble, so not stored in the body and daily intake is necessary.
Each tablet provides:
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 1,000mcg.
Formulated without gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use.
- Do not use if cap ring or seal under cap is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.