Australia Health Warehouse
Wagner Vitamin B2 100mg 100 Tablets March 2024
Wagner Vitamin B2 100 mg is one a day dose tablet that is the all-rounder B vitamin. The formulation helps convert food into energy and support energy production, and also helps prevent dietary deficiency of Vitamin B2.
- Supports energy production
- Helps convert food into energy
- Helps in metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Helps reduce occurrence of mild migraines
- Helps prevent dietary Vitamin B2 deficiency
- Wagner Vitamin B2 is facilitates energy production and plays an important role in protein metabolism. B2 vitamins help to convert nutrients from your food into energy. They act as coenzymes in the body, assisting with many metabolic processes.
- Vitamin B2 is also vital for the metabolism of fats and protein. It plays a vital role in maintaining the body’s energy supply.
- The active ingredient, Riboflavin helps convert carbohydrates into adenosine triphosphate (ATP). The human body produces ATP from food, and ATP produces energy as the body requires it.
Each tablet provides:
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 100mg
Formulated without gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.