Australia Health Warehouse
[CLEARANCE] Wagner Vitamin B6 200mg 60 Tablets February 2024
Wagner Vitamin B6 200mg is a high strength formula that is designed to relieve symptoms of premenstrual symptoms in women and relieve tiredness & fatigue.
- Relieve symptoms of premenstrual tension
- Relieves morning sickness
- Maintain haemoglobin formation and aids healthy red blood cell production
- Support nervous system health & function
- Supports immune system health
- Relieves symptoms of premenstrual tension and supports emotional wellbeing.
- Helps the synthesis of neurotransmitters and supports nervous system health.
- Assists healthy red blood cell production.
- Often prescribed for the treatment of nausea and vomiting of pregnancy morning sickness (NVP).
Each tablet provides:
Pyridoxine hydrochloride XXX mg equivalent to pyridoxine (Vitamin B6 200 mg)
Formulated without gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
- This medication may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.