Australia Health Warehouse
Cancer Council Face Day Wear Fluid Matte Invisible Sunscreen SPF 50+ 50mL June 2024
Cancer Council Face Day Wear Fluid Matte Invisible Sunscreen SPF 50+ is an ultra-lightweight sunscreen fluid suitable for combination, oily and sensitive skin.
- SPF50+ broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Suitable for combination, oily and sensitive skin types
- Ultra lightweight sunscreen fluid
- Dermatologically tested
- Fast absorbing
- Leaves skin feeling supple & smooth
- Paraben and fragrance free
- With silica and tapioca starch to help provide a matte, anti-shine finish
- Enriched with Jojoba oil and Vitamin E
Homosalate 8% w/w,
Octocrylene 6% w/w,
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 5% w/w,
Ethylhexyl Triazone 4% w/w,
Methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol 2% w/w,
Bemotrizinol 1% w/w
Preservatives: Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Apply to dry, clean skin and rub in 20 minutes before heading outside. On an average sized adult, approximately 35mL should be applied. This is the equivalent of 1 teaspoon (5mL) of sunscreen to each arm, leg, front of body, back of body and face (including neck and ears).
Apply sunscreen to remaining exposed areas of skin. Avoid prolonged sun exposure and never rely on sunscreen alone, nor to extend your family's time in the sun.
Re-applied every 2 hours or immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C.
- For external use only.
- Not suitable for babies under 6 months old.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with clean running water.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Always wear a hat, protective clothing and sunglasses when exposed to the sun.
- Do not use on broken or damaged skin.
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue use and see a doctor if sign of irritation or rash appear.
- Keep out of reach of children.
This product may not be right for you. Always read the label, warnings and instructions for use, before purchase.