Clearasil Ultra Acne Treatment Cream – Extra Strength 20g May 2024
Clearasil Ultra Acne Treatment Cream – Extra Strength works by breaking down the dead skin cells to open the pimple, then penetrates deep down into the pore absorbing excess oil and killing pimple-causing bacteria.
Benzoyl Peroxide 5%w/w (50mg/g), Bentonite 50mg/g. Also contains Methyl Hydroxybenzoate 1.8mg/g, and Propyl Hydroxybenzoate 0.2mg/g as preservatives.
Take this test before using, apply on the inside of the elbow and leave on overnight. If irritation occurs do not use. Wash face thoroughly. For best results, use a Clearasil Face Wash daily. Apply Clearasil Ultra Treatment Cream to the areas affected by pimples. For the first week apply once daily. Thereafter apply twice daily. Wash hands thoroughly after use.
Storage Instructions: Keep tightly closed.
Contraindications and cautions
- A mild burning or tingling sensation may be felt when using for the first time. Some redness and peeling may occur during the first few days of use. This indicates the cream is working.
- For external use only.
- Use strictly as directed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Fabrics may be bleached by this product.
- Keep away from eyes, lips, mouth and sensitive areas of the neck.
- If excessive swelling. irritation, redness or peeling occurs, discontinue use. If these persist consult a Doctor.
- Avoid excessive exposure to sunlight and other sources of ultraviolet light.
- Avoid using at high altitudes and snow-covered ground.
- Store below 25°C.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
Made in France