Swisse Men's Ultivite 65+ Multivitamin 60 Tablets January 2024
Swisse Men's Ultivite 65+Multivitamin contains over 40 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and herbs to help support men aged 65+ meet their nutritional needs and maintain general wellbeing. It has been formulated based on scientific and traditional evidence to provide tailored nutritional support to maintain health and wellbeing for men 65 years and over.
Each tablet contains:
Vitamin A 2500 IU (retinyl acetate 750 mcg RE)
Vitamin E 30.25 IU (d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate 25 mg)
Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride 50 mg)
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin 50 mg)
Nicotinamide 100 mg
Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid 100 mg from calcium pantothenate 109.15 mg)
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine 41.1 mg from pyridoxine hydrochloride 50 mg)
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin 200 mcg)
Vitamin D3 1000 IU (cholecalciferol 25 mcg)
Biotin 200 mcg
Folic Acid 500 mcg
Vitamin K (phytomenadione 70 mcg)
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid 165.3 mg from calcium ascorbate dihydrate 200 mg)
Citrus bioflavanoids extract 20 mg
Calcium 10.1 mg (calcium orotate 100 mg)
Magnesium 7.5 mg (magnesium aspartate dihydrate 100 mg)
Selenium 50 mcg (selenomethionine 124.2 mcg)
Molybdenum 45 mcg (molybdenum trioxide 67.5 mcg)
Chromium 50 mcg (chromium picolinate 402.3 mcg)
Manganese 4 mg (manganese amino acid chelate 40 mg)
Iron 5 mg (ferrous fumarate 16.01 mg)
Copper 1.7 mg (copper gluconate 12.14 mg)
Iodine 149.8 mcg (potassium iodide 196 mcg)
Zinc 20 mg (zinc amino acid chelate 100 mg)
Co-Enzyme Q10 (ubidecarenone 3 mg)
Spearmint oil 2 mg
Lecithin powder soy phosphatidylserine enriched soy 10 mg (soy phosphatidylserine 2 mg)
Lutein 1 mg
EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO DRY:
Muira puama (Dulacia Inopiflora) root 200 mg
Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora) herb 50 mg
Nettle (Urtica dioica) leaf 50 mg
Hawthorn (Crataegus monogyna) fruit 120 mg
EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO FRESH:
Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) fruit 1 g
STANDARD EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO:
St. Mary's Thistle (Silybum marianum) dry fruit 1.7 g (equivalent flavanolignans calculated as silybin 19.43 mg)
Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) dry leaf 1 g (equivalent ginkgo flavonglycosides 4.8 mg, ginkgolides & bilobalide 1.2 mg)
Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera) dry seed 1g (equivalent procyanidins 7.9 mg)
Knotweed (Reynoutria japonica) dry root 8 g (equivalent resveratrol 40 mg)
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) dry fruit 300 mg (equivalent fatty acids 18.75 mg)
Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) fresh fruit 100 mg (equivalent anthocyanosides 250 mcg)
Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) dry fruit 500 mg (equivalent furostanol saponins calculated as protodioscin 2 mg)
Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) dry root 500 mg (equivalent furostanol saponins calculated as protodioscin 2 mg)
Globe Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) fresh leaf 50 mg (equivalent caffeoylquinic acids calculated as cynarin 50 mcg).
No added lactose, gluten, egg or artificial flavours
Contains soya beans, sulfites & phenylalanine
One tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.