Swisse Ultiboost Liver Detox 120 Tablets July 2025
Swisse Ultiboost Liver Detox is a premium quality formula containing herbs traditionally used to help support liver function and provide relief from indigestion, abdominal pain and bloating. Formulated based on scientific and traditional evidence, it can be taken as part of a healthy detox or following rich food or drinks.
- Supports natural liver cleansing and detoxification processes, to maintain general health and wellbeing
- Enriched with milk thistle, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a liver tonic to nourish, strengthen, and protect the liver
- Formulated with turmeric, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of indigestion such as flatulence, digestive discomfort, and abdominal bloating
- Helps relieve nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain
- Rich in antioxidants to help decrease free radical damage to body cells.
The liver is responsible for eliminating toxins by playing a central role in the metabolism of substances such as alcohol, helping with their removal from the body. Formulated with milk thistle to support natural liver cleansing and detoxification processes, to maintain general health and wellbeing. Milk thistle is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a liver tonic to nourish, strengthen and protect the liver.
Antioxidants in turmeric helps decrease free radical damage to body cells.
Abdominal Pain & Bloating Relief:
Formulated with turmeric, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of indigestion such as flatulence, digestive discomfort and abdominal bloating. Globe artichoke helps relieve nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain.
Globe Artichoke (cynara scolymus extract equivalent to fresh leaf 1.0 g)
Standardised extracts equivalent to dry:
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum extract 35.71 mg) equivalent dry fruit 2.5 g
Turmeric (Curcuma longa extract 75 mg) equivalent dry rhizome 1.5 g
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg or artificial flavours
Adult -Two tablets daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
- Contains soya beans and sulfites.
- This product contains no added gluten. Swisse cannot guarantee that this product is 100% free from gluten however, there is no added gluten in the formulation, nor do any of the ingredients in the product naturally contain gluten.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.