Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Foot Powder 100g
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Foot Powder keeps feet dry and comfortable, reducing foot odour. The 100% naturally derived powder helps to keeps feet dry, sweat and prevents excess moisture from forming on feet, and is talc free.
- Free from talc, which can be harmful to the skin
- Contains 100% pure Australian Tea Tree Oil
- Helps control foot odour from sweaty feet
- Contains corn starch to prevent excess moisture by absorbing perspiration, leaving feet dry and comfortable
Thursday Plantation believes in the power of pure oils and natural ingredients in nourishing the skin and restoring its health and in the use of naturally derived ingredients for personal and household care. Each product has been tested to a high standard and is ideal for whole family use.
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, magnesium Carbonate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) leaf Oil, Fragrance,Citral, Limenone.
Free from synthetic parabens, mineral oils, petrochemicals, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, polysorbates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours, synthetic preservatives and animal derived ingredients.
Use daily on dry feet especially between the toes. Sprinkle into shoes and socks for continued protection.
- Tinea- Use daily on dry feet especially between the toes. Regular use can help prevent problems such as tinea from developing.
- Sweaty Feet- Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Foot Powder absorbs excess moisture. Sprinkle into shoes or socks for continued protection against sweaty feet.
- Smelly Feet- Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Foot Powder helps fight odour causing bacteria. Rub onto dry feet and sprinkle into shoes for added protection.
It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30˚C
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Always read the label and use only as directed.