Australia Health Warehouse
Woolworths Sunscreen SPF50+ Everyday Lotion 1 Litre July 2026
Woolworths Sunscreen SPF 50+ Everyday Lotion provides broad protection against UVA/UVB and is 4 hours water resistant.
• UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum.
• Very High Protection.
• Tested for 4 Hours Water Resistance.
• Dermatologically tested.
Homosalate 100 mg/g, Octyl Salicylate 50 mg/g, Butyl Methoxybenzoylmethane 30 mg/g, Octocrylene 80 mg/g.
Contains: Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxybenzoates.
Apply lotion generously to clean, dry skin and rub in evenly 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Apply enough to give a thick, visible layer before rubbing in. For use on face, squeeze into your hands and apply. Reapply every 1-2 hours, also after swimming, exercise, excessive perspiration or towel drying.
Contraindications and cautions:
• External Use Only
• Store below 30°C away from direct sunlight.
• Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
• Always cover up with a hat, t-shirt and sunglasses.
• Do not apply directly into the face and avoid contact with the eyes.
• Allow the product to dry before dressing.
• In the unlikely event of an allergic skin reaction, wash with soap and water. If symptoms persist call a physician.
• Not to be used on broken, damaged or diseased skin.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
Made in Australia