Australia Health Warehouse
Avène Sunscreen Emulsion SPF 50+ Face For Sensitive Skin 50mL May 2025
Avène Sunscreen Emulsion SPF 50+ Face is a very high protection and water-resistant facial sunscreen which has been especially formulated with a minimum of chemical filters to respect sensitive skin. It covers a broad spectrum of UVB-UVA protection by using an exclusive combination of active ingredients. The fluid texture spreads easily for even and invisible protection.
- Very high sun protection for the face
- Suitable for all types of sensitive skin.
- Photostable, light and mattifying texture leaving no white marks.
- Broad-spectrum UVB-UVA protection.
- Mattifying, ideal for use under make up.
Avène Sunscreen Emulsion SPF 50+ Face benefits from the exclusive combination of actives providing Sunsitive Protection from Pierre Fabre Research:
- Reduced number of chemical filters, with long-lasting stability and efficacy, offering very high protection against UVB and UVA rays (short and long).
- Pre-tocopheryl, a photostable Vitamin E precursor.
- Rich in Avène Thermal Spring Water.
- Hypoallergenic Fragrance.
Can aid in the prevention of solar keratosis, sunspots and premature skin ageing. May assist in preventing some skin cancers.
Octocrylene 9% w/w,
Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol 4% w/w,
Titanium Dioxide 3.4% w/w,
Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane 3% w/w,
Bemotrizinol 2% w/w.
Water (Avene Thermal Spring Water), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Diisopropyl Adipate, Cyclomethicone, Water (Aqua), Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil (Cucurbita Pepo Seed Oil), Decyl Glucoside, Dimethiconol, Disodium Edta, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Behenate, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Glycol, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitan Isostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Glucoside, Tribehenin, Xanthan Gum.
Apply generously and evenly over the face and body 20 minutes prior to sun exposure.
Reapply at least every 2 hours, after swimming or sweating and immediately after towel drying.
Frequent re-application or use in accordance with directions is required for effective sun protection.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C.
- For external use only.
- Paraben free. Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun
- Always wear a hat, protective clothing and sunglasses when exposed to the sun.
- Do not use on broken or damaged skin.
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Discontinue use and see a doctor if sign of irritation or rash appear.
This product may not be right for you. Always read the label, warnings and instructions for use, before purchase.