Swisse Ultiboost Odourless High Strength Wild Fish Oil 1500mg 200 Capsules
Swisse Ultiboost Odourless High Strength Wild Fish Oil contains premium quality, sustainably sourced Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, which is beneficial for the heart, brain, joints and eyes as well as assist a healthy nervous system and mood balance. Each capsule of Swisse Ultiboost Odourless High Strength Wild Fish Oil contains 50% more omega-3 than a standard 1000mg fish oil capsule. The capsule is completely free from any ‘fishy’ taste or smell.
Fish Oil - Natural 1.5 g
Omega-3 marine triglycerides 450 mg as:
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 270 mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 180 mg
General wellbeing: Two capsules daily with food.
Heart and brain health: Two capsules twice daily with food.
Joint health: Three capsules twice daily with food.
2-6 years: One capsule daily.
6-12 years: One - two capsules daily. Pierce and take oil or squeeze into juice, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Contraindications and cautions
- Recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding, however, Swisse recommend consulting your primary healthcare professional when considering changes to your supplementary routine, particularly during pregnancy and breastfeeding, so that your situation can be monitored as necessary.
- Each capsule is encapsulated in a bovine (beef) Gelatine and is not suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians.
- If the capsule is too large for you to swallow we recommend piercing the capsule and mixing the oil into yogurt, smoothies or a teaspoon of honey for easier administration.
Swisse Australia stated the following regarding where their Omega 3 range was manufactured:
"We are happy to advise that around 85% of Swisse’s production, which means taking raw ingredients to produce into consumer product, happens in Australia in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane in facilities certified by the TGA. The remainder of our production happens in Europe in TGA certified facilities.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Expiry Date: September 2023