Blackmores Glucosamine Sulfate 1500 One-A-Day 180 Tablets December 2024
Blackmores Glucosamine Sulfate 1500 One-A-Day has been formulated to relieve the symptoms of mild arthritis including mild joint aches and pains, maintain joint mobility and flexibility. It also supports healthy joint cartilage growth and maintains joint health.
Blackmores Glucosamine Sulfate 1500 One-A-Day is a vanilla flavoured, one a day dose. It contains a sustainably sourced, form of non-GMO glucosamine sulfate (Glucosagreen).
• Relieves the symptoms of mild arthritis:
- Relieves mild joint aches and pains
- Supports joint mobility
- Supports healthy joint cartilage growth
- Maintains joint health
• Sustainable sourced form of non GMO form of glucosamine sulfate (GlucosaGreen).
• Vanilla flavoured one-a-day tablet.
• Supports general health and wellbeing.
Glucosamine is naturally produced in the body and is a key component of cartilage which is necessary for normal joint function. Taking glucosamine as a supplement has been shown to be as effective in reducing the symptoms associated with osteoarthritis.
Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride complex 1.88 g (Equivalent to glucosamine sulfate 1.5 g (1500 mg)
No added yeast, gluten, milk derivatives or preservatives. No added artificial sweeteners.
Adults – Take 1 easy swallow tablet once a day with a meal or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Glucosamine is derived from seafood. Not recommended for people with seafood allergies.
- Contains galactose, sulfites and soy bean products.
- Contains approximately 151 mg sodium per daily dose.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or on warfarin therapy, talk to your health professional before use.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- A white capsule shaped tablet with a break bar on one side.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.