Bioglan Biohappy IBS Support 50 Tablets August 2025
Bioglan Biohappy IBS Support formulated to support the reduction of occurrence of symptoms of medically diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). Bio happy IBS Support contains herbs, fibre and glutamine.
Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine, the antispasmodic herbs Chamomile, Lemon Balm and Peppermint are combined to help soothe and relieve abdominal spasms and pain. They are traditionally classified as carminatives, meaning that they help reduce flatulence. Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine, Slippery Elm bark has been shown to help relieve symptoms of diarrhoea and constipation, as well as helping to normalise bowel function and nourish healthy intestinal flora.
Ulmus rubra (slippery elm) inner stem bark powder 150 mg
Cynara scolymus (globe artichoke) ext dry conc. std. 30 mg
- Equivalent fresh leaf 1.5 g
- Equivalent to caffeoylquinic acids calculated as cynarin 1.5 mg
Curcumin 26.6 mg
- Equivalent curcuminoids 25 mg
Matricaria recutita (chamomile) ext. dry conc. 125 mg
- Equivalent dry flower 500 mg
Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) ext. dry conc. 50 mg
- Equivalent dry leaf 350 mg
Mentha X Piperita (peppermint) ext dry conc. 12.5 mg
- Equivalent dry leaf 50 mg
Glutamine 300 mg
1 – 2 capsules twice a day with water before or with meals. Initially to be taken for a period of at least 2 weeks, or as advised by your healthcare practitioner. Drink plenty of water.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 25°C
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or episodes become more frequent consult your medical practitioner.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
Always read the label and use only as directed. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.