Bioglan Lung Clear 60 Tablets June 2025
Bioglan Lung Clear is high strength herbal formula that helps protect the lungs from the damaging effects of air pollutants and strengthens the lungs to combat respiratory conditions.
Bioglan Lung Clear is formulated using traditional Western herbal medicine ingredients to:
- Support Lung Health
- Clear Respiratory Tract Mucous
- Reduce Bronchial Mucous Congestion
- Improve Cough Productivity.
- Supports Immune System Health
Our lungs are vital to our health and every day they are filtering the air we breathe. Air pollution, cigarette smoke and other airborne particles that we breathe in, infiltrate our lungs.
Bioglan Lung Clear provides a formulation that can help:
- (Traditionally used) to help support lung health
- Maintains healthy mucous membranes of the respiratory tract to support healthy respiratory function
- (Traditionally used) to help healthy respiratory function
- Contains natural anti-inflammatories.
Bioglan Lung Clear works as an expectorant to help loosen and reduce unwanted congestion in the lungs. It also contains natural anti-inflammatory Turmeric, and Lung Clear traditionally helps support lung health including healthy respiratory function. Key ingredients including Broccoli, Blackcurrant anthocyanidins and Turmeric has been traditionally used to help mild inflammation.
Vitamin C (equivalent to ascorbic acid) 150mg
Thyme (thymus vulgaris herb p.e. stan) 1500mg
Mullein (verbascum thapsus leaf dry powder) 200mg
Turmeric (curcuma longa rhizome ext.) 500mg
(equivalent. to dry rhizome- standardised to Curcuminoids) 16.25mg
Rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis leaf pe) 50mg
Marshmellow (althaea officinalis root p.e.) 100mg
Fenugreek (trigonella foenum-graecum seed) 100mg
Blackcurrent (ribes nigrum fruit dry ext.con) 300mg
(equivalent to anthocyanidins) 375mg
Broccoli (brassica oler) 150mg
Take 2 tablets daily with food.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- Store below 25°C.
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Contains sugars and sulfites.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.