Blackmores Ashwagandha+ 60 Tablets April 2024
Blackmores Ashwagandha+ contains Ashwagandha, an adaptogen herb traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to relieve symptoms of stress & help the body to adapt to stress. It also contains B vitamins to support energy levels and vitamins and minerals to maintain general health and wellbeing.
Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to:
- Relieve symptoms of stress
- Help the body to adapt to stress
- Supports a healthy stress response in the body & relieves nervous tension
- Contains B vitamins to support energy levels & relieve fatigue
- Maintain general health and wellbeing
Each tablet contains:
Withania somnifera (ashwaganda) ext. dry conc. 150 mg equivalent to dry root 1.5 g (1500 mg),
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 12.5mg,
Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5, pantothenic acid 33.7mg) 37.5mg,
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 25 microgram,
Biotin 37.5 microgram,
Heavy magnesium oxide (magnesium 62.5mg) 109mg,
Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 12.5mg,
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6, pyridoxine 20.6mg) 25mg,
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C),
Folic acid 150mg,
Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 6mg) 30mg.
Blackmores Ashwagandha+ has no added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives or preservatives. No added artificial colours or sweeteners.
Adults - Take 2 tablets a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 18 years - Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy and breast feeding.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Physical description: pink tablet.
Always read the label and use only as directed. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.