Blackmores Bio Zinc 84 Tablets October 2024
Blackmores Bio Zinc is a high strength, one-a-day dose to support skin integrity & wound healing. Blackmores Bio Zinc assists with the proper functioning of the immune system, wound healing and helps supports reproductive system.
- Maintains healthy skin
- Supports healthy sperm
- Helps to maintain normal healthy sperm
- Maintains healthy immune function
- High strength, one-a-day dose
- Supports skin integrity & wound healing
Blackmores Bio Zinc aids in the maintenance of good health and wellbeing as it is found in every cell of the body. Adequate levels of zinc are essential in the functioning of the immune system. It is also important in wound healing and the maintenance of healthy skin.
Blackmores Bio Zinc also plays an essential role in male reproductive health and in the production of healthy sperm.
The vitamin A also included in this product, plays an essential role in the healthy function and repair of the skin, as well as being important in maintaining a healthy immune system.
Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 25 mg) 125 mg
Magnesium phosphate (magnesium 25 mg) 122 mg
Manganese amino acid chelate (manganese 2 mg) 20 mg
Retinyl acetate (vitamin A 750 µg RE, 2500 IU) 860 µg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 50 mg
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives or preservatives. No added artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Adults – Take one tablet per day with main meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 µg retinol equivalents for women, and 900 µg retinol equivalents for men. When taken in excess of 3000 µg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Contains phenylalanine
- An off white, round biconvex tablet with opaque coating.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.