Blackmores Echinacea Liquid 50mL November 2027
Blackmores Echinacea Liquid is an easy to take liquid Echinacea formula to support immune system health and has traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- Supports immune system health
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections
Blackmores Echinacea Liquid can be added to drinks or food, enabling the dosage to be easily adjusted according to need. Each 1 mL dose (approximately 25 drops) provides the equivalent of 1 g of Echinacea, which has traditionally been used to relieve symptoms of cold and flu. Ideal for use by people who are unable to swallow large tablets, including children over 2 years.
Blackmores Echinacea Liquid is a premium 1:1 fluid extract (1 mL of fluid extract is equivalent to 1000 mg of dry roots and flowering tops) and can be added to drinks and food.
Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) dry root 200 mg
Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) dry flowering herb 800 mg
No added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Adults – Take 2 mL by measure 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- May occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms
- Use with caution if you suffer from asthma or allergies
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your health professional before use.
- May cause excess salivation and a mild tingling of the tongue if used undiluted (should be diluted before use)
- Contains 40% ethanol & pollen.
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice
- A greenish/brown, liquid.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.