Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula 250 Tablets October 2025
Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula is specifically formulated with a combination of ingredients which support healthy stress response in the body. It contains B vitamins and magnesium.
- Supports healthy stress response in the body
- Supports nervous system function and health
- Supports energy levels and production
- Supports general health and wellbeing
The human body has increased requirements for vitamins (especially the B group) when stress increases. During such times, nutrients including vitamin C and vitamin B5 are important for supporting adrenal function. Vitamin B5 in particular has long been considered the "anti-stress" vitamin given its central role in adrenal function and cellular metabolism.
Passion flower and oats have traditionally been used in insomnia and restlessness, with their properties association with relaxation and calmness. Potassium and magnesium phosphates are also known to offer temporary relief of symptoms of stress and anxiety, including sleep disturbance, irritability and hyperactivity.
Blackmores Executive B Stress Formula supports nervous system function and health, energy levels and production while supporting general health and wellbeing.
Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 75 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 10 mg
Nicotinamide 100 mg
Calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid, Vitamin B5 68.7 mg) 75 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 25 mg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 30 µg
Biotin (Vitamin H) 20 µg
Calcium ascorbate dihydrate 145 mg
Ascorbic acid 130 mg
Total Vitamin C 250 mg
d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E 50 IU) 41.3 mg
Magnesium phosphate 140 mg
Calcium phosphate 100 mg
Potassium phosphate monobasic 117.3 mg
Folic acid 150 µg
Avena sativa (oats) extract equivalent to dry seed 250 mg
Passiflora incarnata (passion flower) extract equivalent to dry herb 100 mg
Lecithin 50 mg
Choline bitartate 25 mg
Inositol 25 mg
Adults – Take 1 tablet with breakfast and 1 tablet with lunch, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Contains gluten, sulfites and soya bean products.
- Do not use in pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- No added yeast, milk derivatives or preservatives.
- No added artificial flavours or sweeteners.
- Suitable for vegans, however it does not have halal or kosher certification.
- A mottled dark cream to yellow, large tablet. Film-coated dark brown.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.