Blackmores Flaxseed Oil 100 Capsules March 2024
Blackmores Flaxseed Oil is a vegetarian and organic source of omega-3, 6, and 9 essential fatty acids that supports skin* and heart health.
- Supports skin health if dietary intake is inadequate
- Supports heart health
- Vegetarian and organic source of omega-3,6,9
- Supports general health and welling
Essential fatty acids (EFAs) are those that the body cannot make and must therefore come from the food we eat. They represent some of the most important fats in the body, and studies have shown that increasing the intake of certain EFAs can support general health.
It is important that we eat the right foods to make sure we are getting enough of these important fats. Flaxseed oil is the richest plant source of the omega-3 essential fatty acid ALA. Flaxseed oil, derived from the seeds of the Flax plant and is suitable for vegetarians who are often low in omega-3 fatty acids.
Omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids are especially Important to support skin health.
Linseed oil (flaxseed oil) 1 g (1000 mg)
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives or preservatives. No added artificial sweeteners or flavours.
For general health and wellbeing:
Take 2 capsules once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food
For skin health:
Take 3 capsules once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food
For cardiovascular/heart health:
Take 2 capsules twice a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Contraindicated with allergy to Linaceae (the flax family of plants).
- Contains soya bean products and sulfites.
- The capsules of this product are made from carrageenan (from seaweed). There are no animal derived ingredients in this formula.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Opaque black capsule.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.