Blackmores Ginkgo Forte 2000mg 80 Tablets May 2024
Blackmores Ginkgo Forte 2000mg is a standardised ginkgo extract to improve cognitive function. May help you to enhance your working memory and thought processes. Ginkgo has been shown to increase blood flow and so can increase tissue nutrition.
- Improves memory and cognitive function.
- Enhances learning & thought processes.
- Aids mental function.
Ginkgo's (Ginkgo biloba) main neuroprotective and cognitive enhancing effects have been attributed to improvement in brain circulation and associated increases in oxygen and nutrient supply to the central nervous system, as well as free-radical scavenger activity which helps reduce cell damage.
Ginkgo biloba (gingko) extract 40 mg equivalent to dry leaf 2000 mg
(standardised to contain ginkgo flavonglycosides 10.7mg and ginkgolides and bilobalide 2.7mg)
Adults - Take 1 tablet 3 times daily with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children - Not recommended for children under 12 years.
Contraindications and cautions
- Store below 28°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Contains soya.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- An off-white, small, capsule-shaped tablet. Film-coated pale yellow-green.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.