Blackmores Ginkgo Forte 2000mg 80 Tablets October 2024
Blackmores Ginkgo Forte 2000mg is a standardised ginkgo extract to improve cognitive function. May help you to enhance your working memory and thought processes. Ginkgo has been shown to increase blood flow and so can increase tissue nutrition.
- Supports cognitive function
- Supports memory recall
- Maintains healthy blood circulation
Ginkgo's (Ginkgo biloba) main neuroprotective and cognitive enhancing effects have been attributed to improvement in brain circulation and associated increases in oxygen and nutrient supply to the central nervous system, as well as free-radical scavenger activity which helps reduce cell damage.
Ginkgo biloba (ginkgo) extract dry conc. 40 mg equivalent dry leaf 2 g (2000 mg) standardised to contain ginkgo flavonglycides 10.7 mg and ginkgolides and bilobalide 2.7 mg.
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk products or preservatives. No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Adults - Take 1 tablet 3 times a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Contains soya bean products.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- If you If you have pre-existing epilepsy, heart conditions, or if taking blood thinner medication like warfarin, talk to your health professional before use.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- An off-white, small, capsule-shaped tablet. Film-coated pale yellow-green.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.