Blackmores Glucosamine + Fish Oil 90 Capsules December 2023
Blackmores Glucosamine + Fish Oil combines high quality, sustainably sourced fish oil and glucosamine to relieve the symptoms of mild arthritis and supports joint health.
Relieves symptoms of mild arthritis:
- Relieves mild joint aches and pains
- Reduces mild joint stiffness
- Supports joint mobility
- Support joint health
Supports general health and wellbeing
Glucosamine is naturally produced in the body and is a key component of cartilage, which is essential for normal joint function. Taking glucosamine as a supplement demonstrates relief of symptoms associated with degenerative joint conditions such as osteoarthritis.
Fish oil is extracted from cold water fish and is a natural source of marine omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are also important for cardiovascular health as well as normal eye and brain function.
Blackmore’s fish oils are surfactant free, rigorously tested for quality and highly purified.
Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride complex (glucosamine sulphate 500 mg) 630 mg
Fish oil (natural) providing omega-3 marine triglycerides (150 mg) 500 mg
No added yeast, gluten, milk derivatives or preservatives. No added artificial flavours or sweeteners.
Adults – Take 1 capsule 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Contains crustacea, fish, soya bean products and sulfites.
- Contains approximately 117 mg sodium per daily dose.
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking warfarin. Glucosamine may increase the risk of bleeding with warfarin.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use.
- An opaque brown, oblong shaped soft gelatin capsule.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.