Blackmores Multivitamin for Teen Boys 60 Capsules January 2023
Blackmores Multivitamin for Teen Boys is specifically formulated with essential nutrients to help support healthy growth and development for teenage boys. It is formulated to deliver doses of key nutrients to help with energy production, immune function & bone development as well as brain development & cognitive function. This product helps support general health & wellbeing.
Teenage years are critical years for the development of body and teenagers can often have poor eating habits, which may make them vulnerable to nutritional shortfalls.
It is a comprehensive multivitamin to support:
- Brain development & cognitive function
- Healthy stress response in the body
- Energy production
- Healthy immune system function
- Healthy bone development
- Skin health
- Muscle health & function
Fish oil (Natural) 420 mg containing Omega-3 marine triglycerides 126 mg as:
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 75.6 mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 50.4 mg
Potassium iodide 197 microgram (Iodine 150 microgram)
Ferrous fumarate 15.7 mg (Iron 5 mg)
Zinc sulfate monohydrate 41.6 mg (Zinc 15 mg)
Cyanocobalamin 2 microgram (Vitamin B12)
Retinol palmitate 1.29 mg (Vitamin A 703 microgram RE)
Thiamine nitrate 1.48 mg (Thiamine, Vitamin B1 1.2 mg)
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.3 mg
Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 16 mg
Calcium pantothenate 6.54 mg (Pantothenic acid, Vitamin B5 6 mg)
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 1.3 mg (Pyridoxine, Vitamin B6 1.07 mg)
Folic acid 200 microgram
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 40 mg
Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 200IU) 5 mg
d-alpha-tocopherol 10.1 mg (Vitamin E 15 IU)
Biotin 25 microgram
Calcium carbonate 12.5 mg (Calcium 5 mg)
Chromium picolinate 282 microgram (Chromium 35 microgram)
Heavy magnesium oxide 88 mg (Magnesium 53 mg)
High selenium yeast 50 mg (Selenium 50 microgram)
No added gluten, wheat, milk derivatives or preseratives. No added artifical flavours or sweeteners.
Children 12 years and over – Take 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Contains sulfites, fish and soya bean product.
- The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 900 micrograms.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.