Blackmores Vitamin E 1000IU 100 Capsules April 2025
Blackmores Vitamin E 1000IU helps maintain heart health as it is an antioxidant and free radical scavenger. It has approximately twice the bioavailability of synthetic vitamin E, meaning it is more readily absorbed into the body.
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol & blood lipids
- Supports blood vessel health
- Is an antioxidant
- Helps protects cells from free radical damage
- Is a source of vitamin E
- One a day dose
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant vitamin, directly involved in preventing free radical activity and lipid peroxidation (damage to polyunsaturated fatty acids in cell membranes). Vitamin E’s impact on the skin and blood vessels is likely to be due to its antioxidant properties.
Free radicals may be generated by normal metabolism as well as lifestyle factors such as exposure to cigarette smoke, alcohol intake, certain preservatives in food (eg. nitrates), by ozone, chlorine, rancid food and excess dietary fats. Diets high in polyunsaturated fats increase Vitamin E requirements.
d-alpha-Tocopherol (natural vitamin E 1000 IU) 670 mg
No added yeast, gluten, wheat or milk derivatives. No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Not suitable for children
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
- Store below 30℃ in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use if you have pre-existing severe heart disease (such as heart attack or stroke)
- Contains soya bean products and sulfites
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.