Blackmores Odourless Fish Oil 1000mg 200 Capsules December 2023
Blackmores Odourless Fish Oil 1000 is a high quality source of odourless omega-3 for daily wellbeing. Developed without the use of artificial surfactants (polysorbates) this formula has no fishy aftertaste, with vanilla-lemon flavouring to mask any fishy odours.
- Maintains heart, skin, eye and brain health
- Ideal if you don’t eat fish 2-3 times per week
- Natural source of omega-3
- Rigorously tested for mercury, dioxins and PCBs
- Supports general health and wellbeing
Fish Oil contains the omega-3 triglycerides EPA and DHA, and when taken as a dietary supplement, can assist in maintaining normal heart, brain and eye health and promote optimal overall wellbeing. In addition, it has been shown to reduce inflammation and joint swelling associated with arthritis, and helps to decrease triglycerides (fat) in the blood of healthy people.
Fish oil (Natural) 1g (1000mg), containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 300mg as: Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120mg
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives or preservatives. No added artificial colours, sweeteners, surfactants, polysorbates.
For heart, skin and general health:
Adults - Take 2 capsules a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
For brain and eye health:
Adults - Take 3 capsules a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
For healthy growth and development in children:
Children 1+ years - Take 2 capsules a day (ages 1 - 12 years, pierce or squeeze into milk, juice or cereal). Do not swallow whole.
Children under 1 year - Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- The capsule is a bovine (beef) derived gelatin.
- Contains fish, sulfites and soybean products.
- This product is not halal certified.
- High doses of fish oil (10 or more capsules per day) may increase the risk of bleeding with blood-thinning medications and should not be taken in the week before surgery.
A clear, yellow, oblong, soft gelatin capsule.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.