Blackmores Omega Triple Concentration Fish Oil 60 Capsules June 2025
Blackmores Omega Triple contains 3x the omega-3 fatty acids of a standard 1,000 mg fish oil capsule (containing EPA 180 mg and DHA 120 mg) in the same sized capsule for daily wellbeing – making it more convenient to get your daily omega-3s.
Omega-3 fatty acids are important building blocks of every cell in the human body and are essential for support of normal joint, brain and heart health.
Mercury, dioxin and PCB tested. Low odour without the use of artificial surfactants.
Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish 1.50 g (1500 mg) containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 900 mg as:
• Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 540 mg
• Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 360 mg
Adults - As an omega-3 supplement – Take 1 capsule a day with food, or as professionally prescribed
Adults - For mild rheumatic pain – Take 1 capsule 3 times a day with food, or as professionally prescribed
Children 6-12 years – Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-6 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- High doses of fish oil (more than the recommended 3 capsules per day) should not be taken in the week before surgery.
- The soft gel capsule is from a bovine sourced gelatin
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use.
- Blackmores Omega Triple contain gelatin derived from a bovine (cow) source and not halal certified.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.