Blackmores Sleep Sound Formula 60 Tablets July 2024
Blackmores Sleep Sound Formula contains magnesium, lemon balm and valerian extract to reduce time to fall asleep, promote deep sleep & support refreshing sleep. It helps with falling asleep, improves sleep quality, and allows you to wake refreshed.
- Triple action formula contains magnesium, lemon balm and valerian extract
- Reduces time to fall asleep
- Promotes deep sleep
- Supports refreshing sleep
- Calms the mind
- Reduces nervous tension, excess nervous energy & restless sleep
- Supports general health and wellbeing
Valerian is a mild sedative and sleep-promoting agent. Research shows that taking valerian orally encourages sleep and allows you to wake refreshed, without a feeling of drowsiness. Valerian helps promote healthy sleep patterns and improves sleep quality. Continuous nightly use (for several days to four weeks) may be needed for significant effects.
Lemon balm has traditionally been used for the relief of tenseness, restlessness and irritability. It also provides relief from nervous sleep disorders and is known for its carminative and sedative actions.
Magnesium is an essential mineral and is important for the healthy function of the nervous system. Research suggests that individuals suffering with magnesium deficiency may see deep sleep times reduced. Magnesium deficiency has also been associated with increased frequency of disturbed sleep.
Valeriana officinalis (valerian) extract equivalent to dry root 1.2 g (1200 mg)
Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) extract equivalent to dry leaf 825 mg
Magnesium phosphate (magnesium 55 mg) 266.2 mg
No added yeast, gluten, milk derivatives or preservatives. No added artificial sweeteners.
Adults - take two tablets 30 minutes to an hour before bedtime, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 - only as professionally prescribed
Contraindications and cautions:
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Not suitable for children under 12 years unless under the supervision of a healthcare professional
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Contains sugars and soya bean products.
- Contains 51 mg of glucose.
- This product may interfere with certain other medications you may be taking, so please see your healthcare professional before taking.
- In rare cases, Valerian officinalis has been reported to be associated with liver injury. Please discuss any concerns or questions you have with your health professional.
- White tablet with a break bar on one side.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.