Blackmores Super Magnesium Plus 100 Tablets August 2025
Blackmores Super Magnesium Plus is a high-dose tablet to support muscle endurance, energy levels and reduce muscle cramps, tension and stiffness when dietary intake is inadequate.
Blackmores Super Magnesium Plus contains two easily absorbed forms of magnesium (amino acid chelate and citrate) which help reduce muscle cramps, tension and stiffness when dietary intake is inadequate. This high dose tablet also supports energy levels, muscle endurance and body electrolyte balance, when magnesium levels are low.
Blackmores Super Magnesium Plus supports cardiovascular and nervous system health when dietary intake is inadequate; and added chromium and manganese assist carbohydrate metabolism in a convenient one-a-day dose. With added chromium to help support healthy metabolism during exercise; vitamin B6 to help maintain energy production; and vitamin C to help support healthy immune function. It is available in a convenient one-a-day dose.
- Reduces muscle cramps, tension & stiffness when dietary intake is inadequate
- Supports muscle endurance & energy levels when dietary intake is inadequate
- Supports bodies electrolyte balance
- Supports nervous system health
- Supports muscle health
- Supports general health and wellbeing
Magnesium amino acid chelate 75 mg
Magnesium citrate 291 mg
Magnesium oxide-heavy 423 mg
Total magnesium 305 mg
Chromium picolinate (chromium 50 µg) 402 µg
Manganese amino acid chelate (manganese 4 mg) 40 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (pyridoxine, vitamin B6 50 mg) 61 mg
Cholecalciferol (vitamin D 100 IU) 2.5 µg
Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (ascorbic acid, vitamin C 60.52 mg) 50 mg
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, or milk derivatives. No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding, unless professionally prescribed.
- WARNING: This product contains Pyridoxine hydrochloride which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time. Pyridoxine-induced peripheral neuropathy is most commonly reported with doses of 1g or more daily, taken for 2 months to 3 years.
- Contains soya bean products, sulfites, galactose and phenylalanine.
- Large capsule shaped white coloured film coated tablet with a break bar on one side
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.