Blackmores Vitamin B6 40 Tablets April 2025
Blackmores Vitamin B6 is formulated to help relieve pre-menstrual symptoms which may include mild fluid retention and irritability.
Blackmores Vitamin B6 is a sustained release formula to supply the nutrients gradually over several hours. Convenient one-a-day dosage.
Vitamin B6 may be of benefit for the relief of pre-menstrual symptoms such as mild fluid retention and irritability.
May help relieve pre-menstrual symptoms including:
- Breast tenderness
- Fluid retention
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 121.6 mg equivalent to pyridoxine (Vitamin B6 100 mg)
Adults – At the first sign of pre-menstrual symptoms and during menstruation, take 1 tablet (swallow whole) once a day. Take with food.
For short-term use during menstruation only.
Contraindications and cautions:
- This product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride, which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time. Pyridoxine-induced peripheral neuropathy is most commonly reported with doses of 1 g or more daily, taken for 2 months to 3 years.
- Contains sulfites and phenylalanine
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your health practitioner as soon as possible
- This medication may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time.
- A cream oval shaped tablet with opaque coating.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.