Blackmores Multivitamins for Women Sustained Release 60 Tablets March 2024
Blackmores Multivitamins for Women with Sustained Release Technology provides a steady release of nutrients to give you lasting energy for up to 8 hours a day.
Blackmores Multivitamins for Women with Sustained Release Technology is a tailormade blend of essential vitamins minerals for women. It is formulated to support immune system function and energy production. This convenient one-a-day multivitamin supports collagen formation and skin health and is designed with a unique sustained release technology that release nutrients to the body gradually throughout the day.
- Blackmores Multivitamins for Women is a comprehensive blend of nutrients that:
- Tailormade blend of essential vitamins and minerals for women.
- Specifically formulated with Sustained Release Technology to provide lasting energy for up to 8 hours a day.
- Supports immune system function.
- Supports energy production.
- Supports collagen formation and skin health.
- Support healthy stress response in the body.
- Supports mental fatigue and tiredness Supports general health and wellbeing.
At Blackmores all multivitamins are formulated to deliver doses of key nutrients to address your specific needs and support your general health wellbeing.
Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 45 mg,
Biotin (Vitamin H) 15 micrograms,
Calcium hydrogen phosphate (Calcium 100 mg) 339 mg
Calcium pantothenate (Pantothenic acid, Vitamin B5 4 mg) 4.4 mg,
Chromium picolinate (Chromium 50 micrograms) 403 micrograms,
Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 200 IU) 5 micrograms,
Cupric sulfate pentahydrate (Copper 600 micrograms) 2.4 mg,
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 2.4 micrograms,
d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E 10.4 IU) 8.6 mg,
Ferrous fumarate (Iron 5 mg) 15.7 mg,
Folic acid (Vitamin B9) 400 micrograms,
Heavy magnesium oxide (Magnesium 80 mg) 140 mg,
Manganese amino acid chelate (Manganese 3.5 mg) 35 mg,
Nicotinamide 14 mg,
Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1) 35 micrograms,
Potassium iodide (Iodine 150 micrograms) 197 micrograms,
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (pyridoxine, Vitamin B6 1.3 mg) 1.6 mg,
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.1 mg,
Selenomethionine (Selenium 60 micrograms) 150 micrograms,
Thiamine nitrate (thiamine, Vitamin B1 1.1 mg) 1.4 mg,
Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc 8 mg) 40 mg,
Choline bitartrate 145.8mg,
Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian ginseng) extract dry conc. 66.7 mg, equivalent dry root 1g.
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, or milk products. No added artificial sweeteners.
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 18 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions:
- Contains soya bean products and sulfites.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 microgram for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.